elviseras
Investor
Investor
Name: Elvix Sampedro
Company Name: novaTEK

Standard Reports in DashBoard

Post by elviseras »

Hi,

In new RK v2.3beta, There is a problem with Standard Reports (From Extension) in Dashboard: They appear repeated (even if they are not config to be displayed in Dashboard) and some of them only show the title but not report graphic

regards
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Standard Reports in DashBoard

Post by support »

How to reproduce it?
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

This issue can happen if you already have setup report to dashboard and then try to display it in section. The app can't display report twice so second will be hidden.

Remove report from dashboard section then refresh page and remove it from dashboard and then you can add it in section again.
elviseras
Investor
Investor

Post by elviseras »

Hi Sergey, I do not know if I understand your instructions well, but as you can see in the images below, I have already deactivated all the reports in my dashboard, and yet they are still showing and repeating...
DashBoard_Config01.png
DashBoard_Config02.png
DashBoard_Config02.png (8.81 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
DashBoard.png
I understand that this behavior is not normal, right?

regards
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Yes, this is very strange. if you add reports to dashboard they will displays with exist one or replace these reports?
elviseras
Investor
Investor

Post by elviseras »

If I add new reports of any type they are shown correctly, but always after these first 4 that remain in the same place as if they were "Blocked" in their position and order ....I have tried in v2.2.1 and it works well

Any ideas??

regards
elviseras
Investor
Investor

Post by elviseras »

Hi Sergey, I have already found problem !!!

The problem is that one of the reports (Graphic Report) was using a formula field type (SLA Response Time) in v2.2.1, and in new version 2.3b I have changed it to a Hours Diff type field without checking report....and when I delete all reports to create them again I observed that the new field type Diff Hours can not be selected for the report ...... I apologize for my mistake

The curious thing is that the report was shown correctly, although it was not selected data correctly...and no error message is displayed...

The problem now for us is that I need to be able to select the time difference field in reports .... Is it possible to correct this? We beg you...

regards
elviseras
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

The problem now for us is that I need to be able to select the time difference field in reports .... Is it possible to correct this?
Can you give me more explanation where problem is, please?
elviseras
Investor
Investor

Post by elviseras »

Ok, as we discussed previously in another thread of this forum, in our company we have certain SLAs (Service Level Agreements) that force us certain response and resolution ticket times, and to have to generate reports about these SLA times, taking into account only working hours and days. And it was in this conversation that it was decided to create a new type of field "Diff Hours"....See in http://forum.rukovoditel.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=824

In the previous version 2.2.1 we were using a formula field to aprox. calculate (inaccurately and incorrectly) those times SLAs and make the reports. These are a momentary bad solution, while not publishing the new version 2.3 with Diff Hours type field

Now, with version 2.3 we will correctly calculate the time in hours or days (Perfect !!) but we need to reflect that time value in the reports for our client as we did before

I hope you can understand us
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

but we need to reflect that time value in the reports for our client as we did before
I understand but in which report it's not available?