Map icon bug

StuartB_75
Name: Stuart B

Map icon bug

Post by StuartB_75 »

Good morning,
I have several users, myself included, who are experiencing a bug when placing an icon for a location on a map using the Map Editor extension. I'm using version 2.3.1 of both Ruko and the Extension. I'll try and describe as best I can.
I have an Entity with a field of type "Map". We are able to use the Map Editor to search for a location, which the map shows. They then select the 'Marker' option and the blue locator icon shows. Clicking on the location on the map shows the blue marker with the options to add a title.
Capture01.JPG
However, when the 'Close' button is clicked, the blue icon disappears and just the text-box is left.
Capture02.JPG
However, I have created a Map Report which shows all the locations with the blue icons included.
Capture03.JPG
I've checked everyone's permissions and they all have correct rights for the Map field. This is a recent bug, as some locations previously added do have the blue locator icon. I've tested it in Internet Explorer and Chrome, and with full admin permissions the same issue remains.
Any help would be much appreciated.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Map icon bug

Post by support »

This is how this map plugin works, if you add title, it will hide marked and display popup.
Map report always displays icons.
StuartB_75
Name: Stuart B

Re: Map icon bug

Post by StuartB_75 »

Ah, ok. I see. I didn’t know it worked like that. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll pass it on
Many thanks