Slack Integration

Put your suggestions here.
morebymaria
Name: Maria
Company Name: More By Us

Slack Integration

Post by morebymaria »

Hey guys,
I was wondering what's the best way to integrate Slack & Rukovoditel.
We are using Slack for communicating with clients and most of the time they prefer to send tasks on Slack.
Nothing wrong with it, just takes us time each time to copy/paste tasks to Rukovoditel and the biggest problem for me is the possibility to forget about some task and miss copying it to Rukovoditel which means we will not do it at all. So that's the reason behind this question.
I'm guessing the easiest would be to automate Slack to send an email to shared email box in Rukovoditel and then transform it to a task. But I am looking for the best solution and I am sure there will be somebody here that's doing it already, so please share.
Thanks!
Maria
Didou12
Name: Louis

Re: Slack Integration

Post by Didou12 »

Hi

Good idea or maybe check with API of slack or Ruko. Or create webhooks on the server where ruko is. I do that with WordPress. But it depends which tools Slack gives you access.
Using Rukovoditel since 2022 --- v3.4 (with extension) in French on PHP 8.2
I keep the French translation up to date
I'm trying to help you (+10 years experience in html, css, php, sql, JS/jquery, python)
morebymaria
Name: Maria
Company Name: More By Us

Re: Slack Integration

Post by morebymaria »

Thanks for the answer, @Didou12!
I'll try and see how it goes.
I was hoping that somebody has an experience with it already as Slack is quite popular.
If anyone is already using something similar, I would appreciate a fresh perspecitve.