Capture Webhook Payment Data to Entity

Put your suggestions here.
the-hurticane
Name: C.Haas

Capture Webhook Payment Data to Entity

Post by the-hurticane »

Since we have a way to accept Recurring Payments from processors, such as Stripe, I really need a way to capture the subsequent payment data that is sent to the Rukovoditetl application via the Webhook in it's own Entity.

Here's an example:
I am trying to capture Stripe Webhook Data that is sent from my Stripe account of Successful and Failed payments made by clients. I am looking to have selected portions of the data, listed below, post to a dedicated Entity that I will create.

Right now, when a payment is successful or fails within Stripe, the Webhook Data is sent out, but since the purchase wasn't immediately generated via Rukovoditel, the data is discarded.

I want to collect the Client Name, Email, Amount Paid, Payment ID, Successful/Failed, and if Failed the Decline Reason. Once I have the data in an Entity, I can run a Report on my Dashboard showing how many (if any) Failed Payments there are that need to be addressed.

At this time, I have no idea if a subscription payment fails. I receive no email or other notification from Stripe. Talking with their support people, they just tell me that the Webhook Data is sent out and that my application needs to handle that data accordingly.

I have recently tried to Donate for this feature, but every time, the transaction is declined because of the financial freeze between the US and Russia. I have been asking and trying to get this added for more than a year. If there is someone that I can be referred to that can get this done, please forward their information.
Didou12
Name: Louis

Re: Capture Webhook Payment Data to Entity

Post by Didou12 »

Using Rukovoditel since 2022 --- v3.4 (with extension) in French on PHP 8.2
I keep the French translation up to date
I'm trying to help you (+10 years experience in html, css, php, sql, JS/jquery, python)