Data Link between Map and Datatables

Put your suggestions here.
dedy.k
Name: Dedy

Data Link between Map and Datatables

Post by dedy.k »

Dear,

I'm using Map Fields (not Google Map) to show the longlat of points, and also polygon..
I suggest there is linkage between data shown on the DataTables and Map Position..

And also when I filter the Data Tables..

Second Point,
I wanna filter data thru Map Fields above, and linkage into DataTables

Thx before
freprarif
Name: frep

Re: Data Link between Map and Datatables

Post by freprarif »

To link the data shown on DataTables with the Map Fields and enable synchronization when filtering the DataTables, you can follow these steps:
1. Identify a unique identifier for each data point in both the DataTables and Map Fields. This identifier will be used to establish the linkage between the two.
2. In the DataTables, add an event listener to capture any filtering or sorting actions performed by the user. This can be done using JavaScript/jQuery. When a filtering action occurs, retrieve the filtered data points.
3. Use the unique identifier from step 1 to identify the corresponding data points on the Map Fields. You can either highlight them or update their display to reflect the filtering.
4. In the Map Fields, add a click event listener to the data points. When a data point is clicked, retrieve its unique identifier and use it to identify the corresponding row in the DataTables. You can then highlight or select the corresponding row in the DataTables to indicate the linkage.

By implementing marketing data enrichment, you will establish a linkage between the DataTables and Map Fields, allowing for synchronization when filtering the DataTables and providing the ability to filter data through the Map Fields and reflect the changes in the DataTables.