Document Controller

Put your suggestions here.
brijeshkeni

Document Controller

Post by brijeshkeni »

Dear Support,

As this project management application is designed for the effective management of the projects in an organization; it would better to have an option for the document controller where sample and approved documents related to projects can be updated for the other users in the organization to use. In this way, the users will use the updated document layouts and samples (which may be used for design, architecture, proposals, technical documents, anythings which adds value) by simply downloading from the application.

Best Regards,
Brijesh
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Document Controller

Post by support »

Why not just create Entity called "Documents"? where add filed to update file Version, Status etc

Or documents have to have own specifications?
brijeshkeni

Re: Document Controller

Post by brijeshkeni »

Dear Support,

I have already done the same which works fine where I managed to assign the documents in the entity.

But since i am working for an organization which is a system integrator or possibly for other organizations who offer multiple products; the products are with different specifications which may or may not be related. I am was actually looking to create a sub menu to the parent menu.

for example in case of IT firms, AV consultants and many other fields which cater to different products and solutions. it would be easier to group and identify the same in to one panel with sub groups.

Document Controller --> Networking --> HP
--> Cisco
--> Alcatel

And then under these Sub Groups like HP, Cisco, Alcatel the related documents can be uploaded.

Best Regards,
Brijesh Keni