Sorting fields

Ask your questions here.
jeinner

Sorting fields

Post by jeinner »

Hi,

I was wondering how to sort field's data by Date ( Ascending or descending ) or sorting Alphabetically, numerically, etc...

I have multiple records on Tasks, however, I need to sort it by the newest entry first ( Descending date ) but I have not found this option anywhere.

Any insights?

Thanks for your help!
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Sorting fields

Post by support »

hi

just click on table heading to sort by column
jeinner

Post by jeinner »

support wrote:hi

just click on table heading to sort by column
Thanks a lot for the advise! However, this needs to be done every time the page is refreshed. Could it be added a property on the field itself to sort by any of the mentioned above by default, let's say you create a "Date added:" field, and one of the properties is: Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.

This way, data is shown in the correct order when the form is loaded. It's always a good idea to have the latest record on top and the old ones at the bottom. This tool is currently doing the opposite.

Once again, thanks for your time and efforts. This is a great tool!
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

There is button "Sorting" on items listing and on single report page where you can setup default sorting. (this button just hidden in dashboard)
Thanks. If you will have time please post your feedback about product on this page
http://www.findbestopensource.com/product/rukovoditel
jeinner

Post by jeinner »

support wrote:There is button "Sorting" on items listing and on single report page where you can setup default sorting. (this button just hidden in dashboard)
Thanks. If you will have time please post your feedback about product on this page
http://www.findbestopensource.com/product/rukovoditel
Done!