1146 - Table 'zonezex_ruko487.app_users_alerts' doesn't exist

bdegroot22
Name: Bas de Groot

1146 - Table 'zonezex_ruko487.app_users_alerts' doesn't exist

Post by bdegroot22 »

Hello Rukovoditel,

After upgrading from version 2.01 to version 2.2.1 I get an error message: 1146 - Table 'zonezex_ruko487.app_users_alerts' doesn't exist upon login.

Full message:

Database Error: 1146 - Table 'zonezex_ruko487.app_users_alerts' doesn't exist
Query: select * from app_users_alerts ua where ua.is_active=1 and ((length(ua.users_groups)=0 and length(ua.assigned_to)=0) or (find_in_set(0,ua.users_groups) or find_in_set(20,ua.assigned_to)) ) and ((FROM_UNIXTIME(ua.start_date,'%Y-%m-%d')<=date_format(now(),'%Y-%m-%d') or ua.start_date=0) and (FROM_UNIXTIME(ua.end_date,'%Y-%m-%d')>=date_format(now(),'%Y-%m-%d') or ua.end_date=0)) and (ua.location='dashboard' or ua.location='all') and ua.id not in (select uav.alerts_id from app_users_alerts_viewed uav where uav.users_id='20') order by ua.id desc
Page: /r/index.php?module=dashboard/

Any recommendation to solve this?

Thanks and regards,

Bas
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: 1146 - Table 'zonezex_ruko487.app_users_alerts' doesn't exist

Post by support »

Did you update database?
bdegroot22

Post by bdegroot22 »

Hello Sergey,

My Rukovoditel installation is managed by Softaculous. After upgrading to the newest version I got the message to process an update located in ../install/autoupdate. There was no script name in the message. Obviously this failed and I process script from_2.1_to_2.2.php manually. I received the missing table error message upon login.

Thanks and regards,

Bas
bdegroot22

Post by bdegroot22 »

Hello Sergey,

I processed the upgrade again after which I processed both scripts from_2.0_to_2.1.php and from_2.1_to_2.2.php. All seems to be working ok now.

Regards,

Bas