Automatic Action - Numeric Field Ajax Request Not Showing

Any critical bugs will be fixed within 24-48 hours.
p_hd
Name: Pedro Viana
Company Name: Clever Solutions, Lda.

Automatic Action - Numeric Field Ajax Request Not Showing

Post by p_hd »

I hope this message finds you well. I'd like to report a bug related to the "Numeric Field Ajax Request" in the latest version (3.5) and (3.5.1).

In previous versions up to 3.5, we utilized the "Numeric Field Ajax Request" field to display specific texts when selecting particular values in designated fields. This functionality was seamlessly integrated into Automatic Functions by adding the field and selecting either "Enter Manually" to display it in the form.

However, in the current version, we have observed that the "Numeric Field Ajax Request" no longer offers the option to be selected "Automatically" or "Manually" in the Automatic Action settings. When attempting to add it to the form, it appears directly without presenting any choice. Consequently, despite adding it, the field fails to display in the form when clicking the automatic function button.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Automatic Action - Numeric Field Ajax Request Not Showing

Post by support »

Not clear what is wrong. Please reproduce issue on personal demo https://www.rukovoditel.net/demo.php and give me the link to your demo. I will check.
p_hd

Post by p_hd »

Good morning,

There you have the link:
https://rukovoditel.cloud/demo/3.5/inde ... mo_id=3032

If you go to projects and you add a new Project by pressing "Add Project" on the bottom you can see the Ajax ECHO text, but then if you press the Automate Button (TEST AJAX) you can't see this field.

In prior versions, to see this field in the form of the "Automate Action" you add that field and select "Manually entered", but now in this versions, you can't add this type of manual insertion, so it won't appear in the form.

Can you please check?
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Found issue. File from archive replace to plugins\ext\modules\processes\actions\
Let me know if it works ok now.
Attachments
fields.zip
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
p_hd

Post by p_hd »

Hello,

Unfortunately it's the same, I still not having the option to enable the field manually, so it won't appear in the form...

On the demo, if you edit in Projects, the entry Test you can see in the bottom the BLUE Ajax text, but if you press the automatic button TEST AJAX you will not see the field.

So when you open in extension the automat action, you will see the field, but you keep not having the option to enter it manually, so it won't appear.

Sorry
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

"manually" option will apply automatically. So remove exist field in process and add it again.