Templates to export (docx) with "Export Selected"

Ask your questions here.
techtr
Name: Zach S.

Templates to export (docx) with "Export Selected"

Post by techtr »

Hi everyone, I am trying to export data to a DOCX template using "Export selected" feature.

It tells me to use ${table} function but I am not sure how I am going to construct this table.

I am also receiving below error. I am using v3.4.4.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant PhpOffice\PhpWord\Style\Table::WIDTH_PERCENT in /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/classes/templates/export_selected_docx.php:107 Stack trace: #0 /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/classes/templates/export_selected_docx.php(135): export_selected_docx->prepare_table_settings(Object(settings)) #1 /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/classes/templates/export_selected_docx.php(81): export_selected_docx->prepare_template_table_blocks() #2 /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/classes/templates/export_selected_docx.php(27): export_selected_docx->prepare_template_blocks() #3 /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/modules/with_selected/actions/export.php(34): export_selected_docx->prepare_template_file() #4 /home/smartf16/public_html/index.php(22): require('/home/smartf16/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/smartf16/public_html/plugins/ext/classes/templates/export_selected_docx.php on line 107
Didou12
Name: Louis

Re: Templates to export (docx) with "Export Selected"

Post by Didou12 »

Hi Techtr :)

For docx export with selected, you create the table in the settings, and in the docx model you need to add the tag "${table}" in the doc, before import this docx as model.
In my screenshot, for example I click on the name "test" to get access of the settings for the table (for adding rows, ...)

For errors, I don't really know, sorry
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Using Rukovoditel since 2022 --- v3.4 (with extension) in French on PHP 8.2
I keep the French translation up to date
I'm trying to help you (+10 years experience in html, css, php, sql, JS/jquery, python)