Issue with Automated Action in Rukovoditel

nisor
Name: Nikolas Sor

Issue with Automated Action in Rukovoditel

Post by nisor »

Hello everyone,

I’m currently experiencing an issue with the automated action feature in Rukovoditel, which I believe might be a bug. I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions from the community.

Here’s the problem:

I have set up an automated action to add a new record in a sub-entity whenever a record is added in the top entity. In my demo instance, I have only one field which is set to be filled manually.

However, when I add a record in the top entity, a record in the sub-entity is indeed created, but the form for manual input never appears. As a result, the auto-created record in the sub-entity is empty.

To further investigate this issue, I created a demo instance through the Rukovoditel website, and unfortunately, the results were the same.
Demo link: https://pdemo.rukovoditel.pro/3.4/index ... mo_id=2700

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
enishemed
Name: Enis Hemedoglu
Company Name: SCORE DANISMANLIK

Re: Issue with Automated Action in Rukovoditel

Post by enishemed »

I think you should use nested entity field to manually add records to sub entity when creating a record for parent entity. It is more logical.

Documentation For nested entities form.
https://docs.rukovoditel.net/index.php?p=107
nisor

Post by nisor »

enishemed wrote: 20 Nov 2023, 20:49 I think you should use nested entity field to manually add records to sub entity when creating a record for parent entity. It is more logical.

Documentation For nested entities form.
https://docs.rukovoditel.net/index.php?p=107
Thank you for your suggestion.

I agree that using a nested entity field is more logical for manually adding records to sub entities.

However, in my real project, there are three levels of child entities, and Rukovoditel does not allow sub-sub entity form inside a sub entity form. That is why I tried to use automated action instead.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

sub-sub entity form not allowed in core so there is no solution for this.
nisor

Post by nisor »

Hello,

Thank you for your previous response. I have a follow-up question:
Is it possible for the form (from the automated action) to appear after I add a record to the parent entity?
Beacause now the form doesn't appear to add values. It just creates the record but doesn't give the option to manually add values...

I’m looking forward to your response.

Best regards, Nikolas