Keep current form open for Automate Action

Put your suggestions here.
wdph23
Name: Jonathan A

Keep current form open for Automate Action

Post by wdph23 »

Dear Sergey,

Is it possible to have an option "Keep current form open" like from the "General Configuration" to also be in "After process complete" for Automate Action? I need to create a lot of process that utilizes a barcode scanner.

I believe making the form reopen after submit would be useful for purposes like mine that need to continuously update records with a customized process.

Edit: To explain how I plan to use the feature. I'm developing a warehousing app which involves inbounding and outbound items. We use Labels and a Barcode Scanner to speed up our efficiency and reduce mistakes.
This is one of the sample processes. There's a few JS code since this is a different purpose than add button
This is one of the sample processes. There's a few JS code since this is a different purpose than add button
Our operation flow is to scan the barcodes one by one.
Didou12
Name: Louis

Re: Keep current form open for Automate Action

Post by Didou12 »

Oh gosh. I agree. I also want this function. I work on a cash registrer app with stocks unit gestion. And I need to scan a lot of barcodes too!
Using Rukovoditel since 2022 --- v3.4 (with extension) in French on PHP 8.2
I keep the French translation up to date
I'm trying to help you (+10 years experience in html, css, php, sql, JS/jquery, python)