[id] not working in Ajax field type

thielem
Name: Moritz Thiele

[id] not working in Ajax field type

Post by thielem »

Hi!

When I am trying to use the [id] placeholder in a condition for Users Ajax oder Entity drop-down (Ajax), the entire condition field gets ignored in the resulting SQL-query. It works perfectly fine when I replace [id] with any actual id number.

Similar to my previous issue (viewtopic.php?t=4273), i assume that this is not implemented? It is weird however that the entire condition field gets ignored as this is is different from the behavior in the previous thread.

As the [123] placeholders for fields are available in the Ajax field types, it is very unintuitive that [id], [parent_item_id] etc. are not. Am I doing something wrong or is this not implemented?

Thanks for your help!

Also (minor feature request): The Users Ajax field does not have a debug mode option ;)

support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: [id] not working in Ajax field type

Post by support »

Image is not available. Please create an example on personal demo https://www.rukovoditel.net/demo.php and send the link to the demo. I will look.
thielem
Name: Moritz Thiele

Post by thielem »

Sorry about that, here is the image.
Screenshot 2023-03-26 125222.png
I am trying to apply this condition to the field:
´´´
e.id IN ( SELECT f.items_id FROM app_entity_1_values f WHERE f.fields_id = 271 AND f.value IN ( SELECT g.value FROM app_entity_26_values g WHERE g.fields_id = 272 AND g.items_id = [id]) )
´´´

With this configuration, it will only execute "select e.* from app_entity_1 e where e.id>0 order by e.id limit 0, 30"

As soon as I replace [id] with an example value, it executes the entire query

´´´
select e.* from app_entity_1 e where e.id>0 and (e.id IN ( SELECT f.items_id FROM app_entity_1_values f WHERE f.fields_id = 271 AND f.value IN ( SELECT g.value FROM app_entity_26_values g WHERE g.fields_id = 272 AND g.items_id = 8) )) order by e.id limit 0, 30
´´´

Let me know if you still need a demo.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

Replace [id] to: e.id