Error when previewing PDF files from Android

JustAGuy
Name: Patrick

Re: Error when previewing PDF files from Android

Post by JustAGuy »

Hello everyone again, regarding the colleague's answer, the possibility occurred to me of adding an option to be able to load the reading scripts of the .PDF files or use the PDF.JS Viewer directly but not open in fancybox, but in a new "blank" tab in an emerging pop-up format.

In this way, those people who opened the preview from mobile devices could return to the main rukovoditel dashboard just by pressing the back key on their devices.

I hope you don't mind my contribution of ideas haha. Regards!! :)
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

There is download icon near file name.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

JustAGuy wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 16:19 use the PDF.JS Viewer directly but not open in fancybox, but in a new "blank" tab in an emerging pop-up format.

In this way, those people who opened the preview from mobile devices could return to the main rukovoditel dashboard just by pressing the back key on their devices.

I hope you don't mind my contribution of ideas haha. Regards!! :)
Yes, I think this is good idea. Added in plat to next release.
JustAGuy

Post by JustAGuy »

Hello again Sergey, thank you very much for your great work and your help, also for taking our opinions into account :)

I will be attentive for when the new update is available and test the functions. Greetings!!
JustAGuy

Post by JustAGuy »

Hello everyone again,

I would like to know if anyone who has had this problem has managed to disable fancybox and disable the preview for mobile versions (smartphone, tablets…etc). :cry:

The truth is that I have been all this week and the previous one looking for possible solutions (at my job I am one of those in charge of running Rukovoditel and I feel somewhat overwhelmed) and we have come to the conclusion that we want to be as before updating to Rukovoditel 3.2, where we didn't have a preview but the files could be viewed without downloading as Safari and Firefox browsers use their own rendering engines for preview and that worked for our coworkers on both Android and iOS. :?

Thank you all very much in advance for your help, I will be aware of your answers. 🙏Greetings!!
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Yes, for 3.4 I will remove fancybox for mobile, so preview will open in new tab.
JustAGuy

Post by JustAGuy »

Thank you very much Sergey, you don't know how much I appreciate it 🤝🤝