[solved] Comments - information that shouldn't appear

LPARO
Name: Luiz Paro
Company Name: Luiz Paro Advogados

[solved] Comments - information that shouldn't appear

Post by LPARO »

After updating the system to version 3.0, every time we insert a comment in a task, the system automatically inserts the information in the "radio type" fields in the comments, even if they have not been changed, what can be a problem.

This did not happen in the previous version (2.9).

Capturar.JPG
Capturar 2.JPG
Last edited by LPARO on 24 Nov 2021, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Comments - information that shouldn't appear

Post by support »

Can you give me more information how to reproduce it.
LPARO

Post by LPARO »

support wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 18:23 Can you give me more information how to reproduce it.
In the entity "Processes" I have some fields of the radio type, taking for example the "expertise" field, if, in the case there is a need to carry out an expertise, we select the "yes" option in the radio field, and the fields " the skill was performed", and "expert result"

Before the system was updated, this information was only inserted automatically in the comments if there was a change, for example, if, during the course of the case, the expertise became necessary.

With the system update, said information is inserted in the comments, even if no changes are made in the radio type field.

In the image below, a progress of the case was placed in the comments, that's when I noticed the error, then I placed a test comment and the information was again inserted in the comments, however, both in the first and in the second comment, no changes were made in the radio type field

Capturar.JPG
Capturar.JPG (27.54 KiB) Viewed 313 times

For better illustration, in the image below, the top comment was after the update, the bottom one was before, and there were no changes

Capturar2.JPG

I don't know if it was clear, if you need more information I can clone the system and give you an access password, as I'm not from the programming area.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

If process has fields to update it always was added in comments. It was in 2.9 too. Or probably you have some other configuration.
Can you create simple configuration on personal demo (it's still 2.9) and show me https://www.rukovoditel.net/demo.php
LPARO

Post by LPARO »

support wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 08:47 If process has fields to update it always was added in comments. It was in 2.9 too. Or probably you have some other configuration.
Can you create simple configuration on personal demo (it's still 2.9) and show me https://www.rukovoditel.net/demo.php
Dear Sergey,

After configuring the fields in the demo as requested, I verified that in fact, whenever a comment is inserted, regardless of whether there is an update in the radio type fields, the information contained in them is inserted in the comments.

I can't explain why this only happened to me after upgrading to version 3.0.

As this information should not appear in the fields unless it is actually updated, I will use another type of field.

Thanks for the assistance.