Ask your questions here.
pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor
Name: Pepe

Templates for Print or Export

Post by pepe »

Hi Sergey!
Setting up and using a template for print or Export generates a printout or document with each record on a new page. Is this the indented way to work or am I doing something wrong? Generating a printed report does (at least for my opinion) not make sense. Reports should be printed as a continuous table or something similar.
Regards,
Pepe
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Templates for Print or Export

Post by support »

if you are talking about list of items then you can export then in excel and then print them
Keith
Name: Keith
Company Name: Megastra

Post by Keith »

Hi,

I'm looking at this too (have not bought yet but looking to) . I have projects that go for about 3 months and they are largely all the same (making moulds) so I had a look at the templates extension but could not see where it related to exporting a task. Could you please let me know if I'm missing something.

Update: Just looking around a bit further it seems I can copy tasks to another project. Would it be fair to say that the best way would be to make a template project and then just copy the tasks to each "live" project after?
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

Update: Just looking around a bit further it seems I can copy tasks to another project. Would it be fair to say that the best way would be to make a template project and then just copy the tasks to each "live" project after?
Yes, it will be the best way.